Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tues Evening Oct 23rd:
Roy, myself, Tom & Michelle travelled on the bus to the Hotel and we then caught a Taxi to Sanbao.
Mattresses still hard but we still had a good nights sleep.
Didn't do much on Wednesday - I just sat by the stream crocheting.  Ping wanted to know how to Crochet the top I was making so I spent the afternoon in the Shop with her showing her how to do the Motifs - next stage making the Yoke.  It was so much fun.

Thurs: 25th:  Our eldest Grandson turned 8 today.  Had breakfast and just vegged out in our room.  Roy has been writing Poetry and pretty good if I say so myself.
Had a long talk with Wenying about the Yunnan and Hunan tours and this is something Roy & I have wanted to do since 2008.  It looks really good so it might be on the cards for next year before or after Korea, but I will need at least 12 to fill the Bus. Wenying will send an Itinerary and I will check it out.  Wenying said not to leave it much longer as a lot of the Minority Villages are disappearing and it would be sad to miss out on this experience.  The whole Tour is organised by Wenying and she is the Tour Guide once we are in China.

Friday:  I slept all day and was not very well - still coughing.  Wenying says that my body is relaxing and un-stressing which is why I am so tired and ill.

Saturday: The same - all day in bed no Dinner - Marriana who is staying here knew I liked Ginger Tea so she got a heap of julianne ginger from the kitchen for Roy and I had Ginger Tea to settle my tummy.

Sunday:  After breakfast Roy walked into town to buy some Bamboo Cotton for Ping but there was not left. He then caught the 123 Bus to Xindu to get my work from the Gallery to give to Mr Han but he was not there the Exhibition goes till Nov 8th and we will be on the Cruise to Shanghai then.  So the whole venture was a bit of a failure.
I am a little better to day but this afternoon I have a Headache - I hope I am better to-morrow.  This is just not like me.
It is like back in the 90's when I was very ill, I cannot believe how much stress cannot effect the body.
Roy & I are now sitting in the Bar drinking beer and enjoying the Music.  I am about to have a Chivas and hopefully our room doesn't smell so I can lay down before dinner. ( they came to spray the room and you have to get out of the room). 
Roy said the room still smells so we have to sit in the Bar a little longer. I just want to lie down before dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment